Learn about DeFi Yield Protocol LaunchPad
Our LaunchPad will provide access to high-quality crypto projects. DeFi Yield Protocol LaunchPad brings new token offerings to market, and users will participate in primary token offerings as per their staking, farming balance, or DYP Tools premium subscription.
- Mandatory smart contract audits by a top-tier auditor
- Know Your Customer (“KYC”) of the project team
- Liquidity locked utilizing DYP Locker
- Team tokens locked on vesting contracts
- Project outline
- Due diligence reports
- Audit reports for contracts
- How much the project will bring
- How much the project raised
- Multiple tiers depending on the amount of locked DYP
- Varied max token buy available at different tiers
- Tier smart contract to allow users to lockup DYP for relevant tiers
- Integrated standard presale smart contracts accept USDC, USDT, DAI, WBTC, WBNB, WAVAX and WETH at predefined rates
- Users get tokens instantly, and collected funds are in the DYP team’s custody, to be delivered to the fundraiser team by DYP
- Integrated Token Locker smart contract with presale contract to automatically lock tokens for a predefined time after the purchase
We look forward to the projects that will get launched on DeFi Yield Protocol LaunchPad in the coming months.
Apply to Launch
About DeFi Yield Protocol
The DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) is a unique platform offering solutions for yield farming, staking, NFTs, and enabling users to leverage the advanced trading tools of the DYP. What makes the DYP a unique yield farming aggregator?
The DYP has made history in the DeFi space by becoming the first and only protocol that employs an anti-manipulation feature, aiming to limit the market impact on users.
Anti-manipulation targets to keep stability, fair access to liquidity, and supply a secure and simplified DeFi platform for users of all sizes.
The central feature of the DYP is the decentralized tool dashboard. It provides advanced features, including Decentralized Score, Unique Community Trust Vote System, DYP Locker, Yield Farm Data, and LaunchPad, allowing users to make informed decisions.