DeFi Yield Protocol DYP Tools Launch on Avalanche
We are happy to announce the launch of the DYP Tools decentralized application on Avalanche. DYP Tools provides advanced features, such as Decentralized Score, Unique Community Trust Vote System, DYP Locker, Yield Farm Data, and LaunchPad. This integration allows users to make informed decisions, while taking advantage of Avalanche’s low fees, high throughput, and sub-second finality.
- Pangolin Watchman
- Pool Explorer
- Pair Explorer
- Unique Community Trust Vote System
- Big Swap Explorer
- DYP Locker
- Top Tokens Page
- Yield FARM Data
- Account — User Subscription Page and Dashboard
- LaunchPad — Coming soon
- Submit Info for new projects
- Subscription Smart Contract
- Buy DYP
- Change Theme
- Premium Subscription
Now let’s talk more about all the DYP Tools features so you can understand why our decentralized tools dashboard is a must use tool and will allow users to make informed decisions.
Aggregates data from Pangolin smart contracts periodically and transforms it in appropriate format and takes care of sending & storing it securely in DYP Tools core.
- Shows up to last 4 hour Pangolin pools activity and allows filtering by token (filtering for liquidity addition, removal, new pools).
- Shows Timestamps, Token Info, Pangolin Link, Token Price, Amounts (Token / AVAX), Pool Difference / Variation, Pool Remaining and Pair Creation Date.
- Shows Top 10 HOT Pairs (most viewed pairs on DYP Tools), AVAX Price & Bridged on Avalanche total amount.
- Shows Pair Name and Links (Avalanche Explorer, CoinGecko, Pangolin, Contact, Social Media, DYP Locker ), Contract Address etc.
- TradingView Charts.
- Shows Price and DYP Trust Score, Liquidity, Volume and TXs Data, Pooled Pair Tokens and Holders.
- Community Trust Votes (Like/Dislike feature)
- Favorite and Share Feature, Trade Link
- Last 333 Swaps
Unique Community Trust Vote System
This unique feature for Voting is one of our favorites and it will change the Community Trust for all the DeFi and cryptocurrency space. All the cryptocurrency data aggregators are using a voting system that can be easily manipulated by anyone.
By releasing our Unique Community Trust Vote System this will change forever, nobody will be able to manipulate the voting process for any project.
How? We will give you some examples:
Let’s take as an example the biggest cryptocurrency data aggregator, the name doesn’t matter but all of us are using them when we check a project. Any person can submit a vote for any project, you can make a script, you can run some twitter campaigns etc, and manipulate this score. This can harm a lot any project! This doesn’t seem fair in our opinion. Why should I be allowed to express my opinion about a project if I don’t have anything to do with this project? Well, by using DYP Tools, you will be able to use the Community Trust and vote ONLY if you hold that token in your wallet. Let’s say you want to make a vote for DYP, you will be able to do this ONLY if you hold DYP tokens on your wallet. If not, you are not allowed. So, this feature, one of the most important, because it provides the feedback and trust score for any project, is going to be available ONLY for the token holders of that project.
How is it working? You just need to connect your wallet and press the Like or Dislike Feature! The process is instant and 100% free, our smart contract will check automatically if you hold the token that you want to submit the vote for, if you are holding it the vote will be casted instantly, if not you will be informed that you need that token in your wallet to cast your vote!
Big Swap Explorer
Shows Latest Big Swaps on Pangolin with pool info, swap info, price info and pair explorer info (>$10k value).
This is one of the most important features that DYP Tools offers when it comes to the users security for any project, old or new. It doesn’t matter if you are an old or new project, it is very important to lock your initial liquidity to gain the confidence of your users. Why? Be aware that liquidity provided in Automated Market Maker platforms (eg. Pangolin, Uniswap, PancakeSwap) can be removed (also known as rug pulling), resulting in a collapse of available liquidity. You should always check that the liquidity of the project you are interested in, has been locked up!
There are several platforms that offer the option for a project developer to lock its initial liquidity, but again, DeFi Yield Protocol comes with something unique for both the old and new projects! How? We will give you a clear example how the things went when we locked the initial liquidity for our project:
We have used a similar platform, we locked the liquidity for four pools, and it cost us 1 Ethereum for each pool, that means 4 Ethereum in total plus 1% from our total LP value. For both a new and old project that means a lot of money just to lock the liquidity to add confidence for the users. Probably because of the HIGH fees to lock the liquidity, most of the new projects are not doing this and a lot of users are suffering from losing money when attacks happen (we all know that the attacks are very often for DeFi projects).
Why is DYP Locker a Game Changer when it comes to locking your liquidity? Because it will cost you $0! How? To create a lock, approx. 1% of the LP value will be sent as AVAX, which will be used to buy and lock DYP with the liquidity, DYP will be released to the recipient wallet along with liquidity once unlocked. That means once you unlock your liquidity, you will get back the locked DYP and you will be able to sell it!
Top Tokens Page
This page shows the top 100 Tokens Page based on combination of trust score, liquidity amount, volume, and price change!
Yield FARM Data
This page is used to display Farm Data from Pangolin and other yield farming aggregators — Automatic input for displaying all the old and new farms!
Account — User Subscription Page and Dashboard
Signup, Login and Settings:
- Saving favorites Pair Address
- Access saved pairs directly from MY FAVORITES
- Subscription Page (Free & Paid version) features based on info from user’s MetaMask wallet and subscription smart contract
- Early access to new features and info for the Premium users
Coming soon, our LaunchPad will offer access for high-quality crypto projects. DeFi Yield Protocol LaunchPad will bring new token offerings to market and users will be able to participate in primary token offerings based on their staking, farming balance or DYP Tools Premium Subscription. DeFi Yield Protocol LaunchPad will provide:
- Mandatory smart contract audits by Blockchain Consilium or another top-tier auditor
- Know Your Customer (“KYC”) of the project team
- Liquidity Locked using DYP Locker
- Team Tokens Locked on Vesting Contracts
More info will be released before launch!
Submit Info for new projects
Submit information, links, liquidity lock info, audit info, team etc, for new projects to increase their Trust Score!
Subscription Smart Contract
Users can buy DYP using WAVAX, PNG, WETH.e, USDT.e, DAI.e in order to get DYP Tools Premium Subscription.
- Smart Contract integrates with Pangolin and swaps one of the supported tokens for DYP and Locks them right away
- As long as the DYP is locked, user is on paid version, as soon as DYP is unlocked, user switches to free version
- For switching to paid version again, user needs to buy again and the bought tokens are auto-locked
The Premium Subscription is basically free because you get back your tokens when you want to stop using it!
What is the Premium Subscription offering?
- Access to manual research info for both new and old projects.
- Early access to new features released in the future.
- Guaranteed allocation to presales of new projects launched using our LaunchPad.
Users can go directly and buy DYP tokens from Pangolin!
With a simple click users are able to change the theme for DYP Tools!
About DeFi Yield Protocol
The DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) is a unique platform offering solutions for yield farming, staking, NFTs, and enabling users to leverage the advanced trading tools of the DYP. What makes the DYP a unique yield farming aggregator?
The DYP has made history in the DeFi space by becoming the first and only protocol that employs an anti-manipulation feature, aiming to limit the market impact on users.
Anti-manipulation targets to keep stability, fair access to liquidity, and supply a secure and simplified DeFi platform for users of all sizes.
The central feature of the DYP is the decentralized tool dashboard. It provides advanced features, including Decentralized Score, Unique Community Trust Vote System, DYP Locker, Yield Farm Data, and Launch Pad, allowing users to make informed decisions.