DEFI YIELD PROTOCOL (DYP)’s RSS FEED INTEGRATED WITH CRYPTO.COM PAGE
Through Crypto.com’s DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) Page, you can now directly access DeFi Yield Protocol’s RSS news feed. This feature will enable Crypto.com users to obtain the latest news and updates on DeFi Yield Protocol, a platform that offers solutions for yield farming, staking, NFTs, and enabling users to leverage the advanced trading tools of the DYP.
Crypto.com users can stay on top of the latest updates regarding DeFi Yield Protocol’s products and services in addition to access to the latest DYP updates, trading volume, live charts and market capitalization data.
Looking forward to more integrations with Crypto.com, which is a major player in the cryptocurrency industry.
About DeFi Yield Protocol
The DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) is a unique platform offering solutions for yield farming, staking, NFTs, and enabling users to leverage the advanced trading tools of the DYP. What makes the DYP a unique yield farming aggregator?
The DYP has made history in the DeFi space by becoming the first and only protocol that employs an anti-manipulation feature, aiming to limit the market impact on users.
Anti-manipulation targets to keep stability, fair access to liquidity, and supply a secure and simplified DeFi platform for users of all sizes.
The central feature of the DYP is the decentralized tool dashboard. It provides advanced features, including Decentralized Score, Unique Community Trust Vote System, DYP Locker, Yield Farm Data, and LaunchPad, allowing users to make informed decisions.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com has grown into a full-fledged and well-known international cryptocurrency hub in just a few short years. Its crypto ecosystem consists of the Crypto.com App, Crypto.com Exchange, Crypto.com DeFi Wallet, DeFi Swap, Crypto.com Visa Cards, Crypto Earn, Crypto Credit, Price Page, NFT marketplace, Ethereum Gas Fees Tracker, and many other services. Crypto.com works with regulatory institutions all over the globe, and aims to bring you the most convenient way to buy, sell, trade, and spend cryptocurrencies. The Crypto.com App allows users to buy over 100 top cryptocurrencies at true cost, to earn high interest on their crypto, to manage their Crypto.com Visa Card, and to easily make crypto payments, along with many other rewarding features. The company’s Crypto.com DeFi Wallet is non-custodial, so users can have full control of their private keys.
Crypto.com is a highly secure and regulated crypto platform with numerous security certifications and assessments awarded by top security auditors. Crypto.com has obtained the following certificates:
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27701:2019, PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance and CCSS.
● ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Certification for privacy risk management by SGS.
● ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification for information security management by Bureau Veritas.
● Level 1 (highest degree) PDC:DSS standard for complying with strict requirements in the payment card industry.
● CCSS (Cryptocurrency Security Standard) — a series of strict security requirements for storing, accepting, and transacting cryptocurrencies.
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Privacy Framework
● Adaptive (Tier 4) rating — National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework