The Bridge will help you swap DYP tokens between Ethereum Network and Binance Smart Chain Network. In this tutorial I will show you the exact steps for swapping DYP tokens from Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain Network.
Swap DYP tokens from Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain Network:
- You need to visit https://bridge.dyp.finance/
2. Now, you should click ‘’CONNECT WALLET’’ and log into your MetaMask wallet. Please note that the Bridge will automatically add the Binance Smart Chain Network; you need to Approve it.
3. After you click Approve, a pop up from MetaMask will appear and ask you if you want to Switch the network to Binance Smart Chain. I will click Cancel because I want to swap DYP tokens from Ethereum Network to Binance Smart Chain Network, so I will stay on the Ethereum Network.
4. Now, you need to input the amount of tokens that you want to swap from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain Network. In my case, it will be 10 DYP tokens.
5. Next, you need to click Approve and wait for the transaction to be confirmed.
6. Once the transaction is confirmed, you need to click Deposit and again wait for the transaction to be confirmed.
7. After the deposit is confirmed, you will get your transaction hash for the deposit. After 12 confirmations on the Ethereum Network, you will be able to withdraw the DYP tokens to your Binance Smart Chain Wallet.
Note: For the Binance Smart Chain wallet you will have the same public address like the one from the Ethereum Network, that means you will use the same MetaMask wallet and withdraw the tokens to the same public address.
8. Now, you need to change the Network from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain Mainnet in order to complete the swap.
9. After you have changed the network you need to wait for the transaction to be confirmed and click withdraw.
10. Once the transaction has been confirmed on Ethereum Network, the WITHDRAW button will be enabled.
11. You need to click WITHDRAW and confirm the transaction in order to receive the DYP tokens on your Binance Smart Chain wallet.
12. Once the transaction has been confirmed on Binance Smart Chain Network, you will be able to see the tokens on your balance.
- We recommend on saving the transaction hash in case you have network issues, to be able to make the withdraw later.
- Please note that the maximum amount that you can swap per wallet every 24 hours is maximum 10,000 DYP tokens.
- In order to swap DYP tokens from the Binance Smart Chain to the Ethereum Network, you need to follow the same steps.