Claim & Stake iDYP — Community Allocation
We are excited to announce that the iDYP Dapp has been launched. All the users that participated in the iDYP community allocation are now able to stake their tokens and earn 100% APR, that means 8.33% monthly. If not, the tokens may be claimed during a three-month period. The iDYP Dapp is available on Binance Smart Chain and Avalanche chains. Please note that because of the low number of users that participated on the Ethereum network and the high fees, we decided to move their allocation to Binance Smart Chain. That means if you have bought iDYP using Ethereum network, you will need to use the same wallet connected to Binance Smart Chain in order to claim or stake your tokens.
Some quick info:
- Binance Smart Chain & Avalanche iDYP Contract Address 0xBD100d061E120b2c67A24453CF6368E63f1Be056
- We have added $200,000 USD worth of liquidity to PancakeSwap V2 and $200,000 USD worth of liquidity to Pangolin DEX
- Trade iDYP tokens on PancakeSwap V2
- Trade iDYP tokens on Pangolin DEX
- iDYP Dapp page https://dyp.finance/idyp/claim
In order to claim or stake your iDYP tokens you just need to visit the iDYP Dapp page and select your network (Binance Smart Chain or Avalanche). Once you have selected the network, you will have two options: Claim or Stake.
What’s coming next?
- New pools for staking, farming, and buyback on Binance Smart Chain
- Claim & Stake iDYP for the Airdrop users
- New pools for staking, farming, and buyback on Avalanche
- LaunchPad for high-quality projects from Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Avalanche
- NFTs Dapp V2 on Avalanche and Binance Smart Chain
- New pools for staking, farming, and buyback on Ethereum
About DeFi Yield Protocol
The DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) is a unique platform offering solutions for yield farming, staking, NFTs, and enabling users to leverage the advanced trading tools of the DYP. What makes the DYP a unique yield farming aggregator?
The DYP has made history in the DeFi space by becoming the first and only protocol to reward users in Ethereum. The protocol employs an anti-manipulation feature, aims aiming to limit the market impact on users’ converting rewards into ETH and other native platform tokens.
Anti-manipulation targets to keep stability, fair access to liquidity, and supply a secure and simplified DeFi platform for users of all sizes.
The central feature of the DYP is the decentralized tool dashboard. It provides advanced features, including Decentralized Score, Unique Community Trust Vote System, DYP Locker, Yield Farm Data, and LaunchPad, allowing investors to make informed decisions, which maximize yields and reduce risks.